GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MOTORHOME RENTAL
1. General conditions of operating, personal data, subscribtions data, base
The text of the applicable "Terms and conditions" is binding for all parties entering into a legal relationship with Hiša na kolesih - SOLES d.o.o. and Vobes d.o.o. (in continuation the service provider). It is considered that the individual is aware and accepting of the General Terms and conditions.
Collecting personal data
The provider of the service has a collection of personal data of individuals that was collected from publicly available sources in under the lawful exercise of their activities. Personal data was and is collected for the purpose of promoting and informing individuals about the activities of the service provider.
Personal data collected by the provider include: name and surname, address of permanent or temporary residence, telephone number and email address. On the basis of explicit, personal and written consent of the individual the service provider can also collect other personal information.
It is considered that the individual who submits their personal information via e-mail endorses the use of their personal data for direct promotion of the activities of the service provider. The service provider may use that way only the personal data for which the explicit written permission of the individual from the paragraph before is not neccessary.
By participating in the sweepstakes the user is allowing for service provider to process personal data in their databases and use it for the following purposes: statistical analysis, segmentation of customers, processing of past purchase behaviour, fulfilment of contractual obligations to inform buyers of potential errors in the articles send offers, promotional material, magazines and invitations to events and telephone, written and electronic surveys.
An individual can anytime discontinue in writing to address email@example.com or by phone +386 41 366 141 ali +386 31 732 777 the use of his personal data permanently or temporarily for the purpose of promotion or information on offer. The provider will immediatelly or in legal term of 15 days prevent the use of personal data and the individual who demanded it (The Law on Personal Data Protection Act, PDPA-1, Official Gazette RS 86/2004).
Limitation of reproducing of content
Articles, pictures, videos and other content available on the websites www.hisanakolesih.com, www.kucanakotacima.com and www.slovenicamper.com can only be reproduced for non-commercial purposes. They must contain all the warnings about copyright and may not be copied, reproduced or otherwise disseminated without reference to the source.
Storage of personal data
The provider is committed to safeguards collected personal information in accordance with the Law on the protection of personal data, and that they will not disclose to unauthorized persons.
The brands Hiša na kolesih, Slovenia camper and Kuča na kotaćima
The brands Hiša na kolesih, Slovenia camper and Kuča na kotaćima and their logos are protected by the Slovenian Intellectual Property Office and are property of the company Hiša na kolesih - SOLES d.o.o. Every misuse of the brands or logos will have penal or damage consequences.
Future modification of the general terms
The provider reserves the right to change the "Terms and Conditions". Changes will be posted on the website www.hisanakolesih.com at least 30 days prior to their entry into force.
In the case that an individual does not require a ban on the use of his/her personal data, it shall be assumed that the individual agrees with amendments of new "Terms and Conditions".
Exclusion of liability
The provider disclaims any liability for any damage that may be caused to any individual because of the content published on the website www.hisanakolesih.com., www.sploveniacamper.com or www.kucanakotacima.com
Questions and complaints of the individuals
For any question or complaint, a person may contact us by phone number +386 41 366 141 ali +386 31 732 777 or to email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. General terms to hire motorhome - integral part of the rental contract
Terms of the rental
- Motorhome can be hired by a person who:
- has at least two (2) identity document and a credit card (or a valid: 1. one PERSONAL DOCUMENT with picture 2. DRIVING LICENSE 3. CREDIT CARD (also when buying 100 % insurance, because of traffic offenses and suspicion of involvement in the theft),
- Is older than 23 years,
- Has at least 3 years of valid driving license,
- Is regularlly employed,
- Has never been convicted, was not, nor is in the process for criminal offenses,
- Is an experienced driver,
- Undertakes to act of a good manager and
- tenant with signing the contract, guarantee that he gave correct information about himself.
- Tenant is also not allowed to sublet the motorhome to another person neither to let him/her drive motorhome. Only the person, who is written in the contract, may drive the motorhome. The tenant must take into account the road traffic regulations, otherwise the case of emergencies can cause additional problems with the insurance company, which in this case will be a financial burden for the tenant. The lessor has the right to pursue the tenant for the resulting penalties or costs of traffic accidents and insurance caused by the tenant at the time when the motorhome was hired. Fines and costs may be incurred after the lease, so the landlord has the right to pursue the tenant for up to 2 years after hiring motorhome. Potential penalties for road traffic offenses go exclusively at the expense of the lessee (including the case where the punishment arrives by post, after returned motorhome).
- It's not allowed to bring pets into the motorhome, except in the case of a special agreement. Otherwise the penalty of 100 € will be charged.
- At hiring the driven kilometres are limited to 400km per day. Every extra kilometer is charged according to the price list 0,30€/km.
- The motorhome has a comprehensive insurance by 1% deductible franchise. In the case of an accident which is covered by our insurance policy, the tenant covers damage, deductible franchise and the excess loss of the bonus. If the lessor finds that the reason of an accident, happened because the driver was under influence of alcohol or guilty of gross negligence, comprehensive insurance does not apply, so all the costs of repairs, will become a full burden of the tenant (including loss of income, bonuses etc.).
- Latest when taking a motorhome, the tenant has to pay the deposit of 600,00€, to cover likely costs: excess in the event of an accident, minor injuries that do not exceed the amount of deductible franchise, the delay at the recovery of the motorhome, the potential costs of cleaning and fuel, damages to equipment and inventory, all which are not included in comprehensive insurance and costs for transporting the motorhome to the authorized service.
- Deposit of the security shall be returned within eight working days after the return of the motorhome, if the following conditions will be fulfilled: The motorhome is returned in perfect condition (in case of theft of the motorhome the deposit will not be returned), motorhome is clean inside and outside and with a full tank of fuel. The condition is also that all devices in the motorhome are operating and the motorhome is returned within the agreed time in the agreed place. Every damage shall be charged separately. In case of damage we will take into account all the costs of remedial work, as well as time and traveling costs.
Costs in case of delayed return of the motorhome (without the written consent of the lessor):
|Delay ||Cost |
|1 to 5 hours ||105,00€ |
|6 to 12 hours ||220,00€ |
|More than 12 hours ||The whole bail matures: 600,00€ – standard, higher and first rate class |
|More than 24 hours ||Additionally 250,00€ every extra day and penal liability, the whole bail matures |
When the deposit wouldn't be enough to eliminate the damages, the lessor has right to demand additional payment. The return of deposit is withhold till the elimination of the errors which were found.
The failure of the motorhome (engine) on the way
The failure of the motorhome (engine) on the way and as agreed before the lessor will reimburse the cost. In the event of failure of the motorhome (not interior design), the tenant has to repair the damage in the nearest qualified service and immediately inform the lessor. The lessor is not obliged to reimburse the cost of repairs and other expenses if it's established that the failure occurred on the trip and by tenant fault. The tenant must deal with motorhome as he would deal with his own. In case of traffic accident or motorhome damage, the lessor must be notified immediately. In case of motorhome damage, the lessor is not obliged to provide the replacement of the motorhome, or to cover any costs that the tenant might have in such case. With his signature, the tenant is proclaiming, that he will not demand such claim.
Takeover and return of the motorhome
At the takeover and return of the motorhome the motorhome is examined. Both sides (tenant and the lessor) sign the document where is declared the state of the reserved motorhome. When the tenant is taking the motorhome, the lessor describes all the operation of the motorhome and draw attention to the particularities of driving and use. At the time of the takeover you have to sign the motorhome lease (in which there are described also this general conditions of the lease). You will take the motorhome with a full tank of fuel and it has to be in the same state when returned, otherwise the difference is subtracted from the advance payment. You will also get empty WC-box and it has to be returned in the same condition. In the case of the voluntary preliminary return of the motorhome, the lessor is not due to return the proportional part of the deposit.
Procedure in case of accident, theft of motorhome or suspected abuse
In the mentioned cases the tenant has to apply the first aid to the participant (as far as this is possible). He must immediately notify the lessor and the police on further procedure. It is mandatory to make a police record! In case of suspicion that the accident was caused by negligence, and so on, the tenant shall bear all the costs incurred by the lessor, including resulting financial damage.
Winter equipment, offenses and winter use
- All motorhomes are equipped in accordance with the law, therefore they're normally not equipped with winter tires, however, they have good tires and chains for the drive wheels. Before going on the way, the tenant has to check whether any of the foreign countries in which he will travel, requires more of additional equipment, than the one described in rules in Republic of Slovenia. All of the possible harm or offense will be a responsibility of the tenant. (For example, in Finland, the driver has no subject to insurance in winter, when the motorhome is not equipped with winter tires etc.). Also the tenant is responsible, for any damage that could be caused by "frost" on the motorhome. That means that if there is water in any tank of the motorhome, the temperature of the motorhome must not fall below 5°C, otherwise there is big possibility of damage, which the tenant has to pay.
- The tenant should read and take into account all guidance of the lessor, that you can find on the website of the producer. You have to take into account the general conditions, the instructions of security authorities, repair etc. Otherwise you will be liable for any newly created damage.
Rent a motorhome for a holiday in Croatia
- Hirer is explicitly aware of the Law on amendments to the restaurant (the Law on gastronomy) adopted on 1 April 2009, in use since May 2009, in which camping (in the extreme, this means a simple overnight stay at the motorhome or any motorhome parking outside the dedicated parking space) outside of camps in Croatia offense that is punishable by a fine. In the case of such unauthorized camping on private property (i.e. that which is not a state, municipal or city), the inspector may decide for the immediate sealing of motorhome for a period of 60 days. Off sealing motorhome is a criminal offense.
- The lessee undertakes to use in the case under this contract hired motorhome in Croatia will not violate the above law. In the case of a breach of the tenant is fully liable for all damages including the reimbursement of total income of the lessor because of unavailability of motorhome at the time of sealing, the cost of transporting the motorohome back to the lessor after the expiry of the period of seals, damage to motorhome over a period of sealing due to vandalism, burglary, theft, intrusion of water, rodents or any other damage occurring as a result of failure to comply with the landlord above the law.
In the cases that lead to failure or switching motorhomes ordered, the lessor will provide a motorhome in the same category. The tenant has to assume adoption without any compensation. Motorhomes in the standard category can be older. Minor damage may occur because the of older version of motorohome, for which the lessor is not liable.
By signing the rental contract, you shall be deemed that the tenant is aware of these general conditions for hiring, which are the annex and form part of the contract..
The use of gift and stock vouchers of the service provider
- The hiring has to be announced st least 15 working days in advance and can be realized whether the desered motorhome is free.
- Stock or gift vouchers are valid for the motorhomes standard class only in the time of low season from September 16 to April 16 except november holidays, New Year and winter holidays.
- Stock or gift voucher is basically valid a year from issue. Exceptionally it is valid as the date on the voucher says.
- Vouchers with the expired date are not prolongable.
- By the takeover has to be paid 125,00€ as the takeover price (cleaning, gas and chemicals are included; one-time obligatory cost) and deposit bail 600,00€.
3. FRANKFURT TABLe (Frankfurter Tabelle)
Table because of its sophistication achieved significant echo and use both in Germany as well as some other countries (Austria, Switzerland). It's a help for a traveler, so he can more easily assess what may be his real claim to the organizer.
TABLE is NOT BINDING! In the assessment we have to take in the account the circumstances of the individual case.
- The following points should be considered when calculating the amount to:
- Minor adverse effects are not considered.
- The amount of the percentage depends on frame rates according to the intensity of the interference. This is independent of the properties of the individual contributor (age, gender, special sensitivity, particularly immune) usually.
- In special circumstances, a traveler who had the tour operator making the booking, with substantial impairment of the individual maximum rate may rise by 50%.
- In case of defects of group III eliminates a reduction if an impairment for the traveler had not been obvious or detectable.
- The percentage is basically the total tour price (including shipping cost) applicable.
- As far as impairments during the duration occur only temporary, reduction is applied only to the corresponding proportion.
- For minor defects not exceeding 10%, the percentage can be set on the price of the stay, if it has not changed significantly by the shortcomings of the itinerary.
- For composite trips, of which at least a part of travel can be booked separately, the reduction in the rule is to be calculated from the price of the travel section to which the deficiencies eliminated.
- In the presence of multiple defects positions the percentages are added.
- If the subject matter of the contract, accommodation and full board, the following overall percentages for a service group are considered upper limit:
- Group I (Accommodation) 50%
- Group II (Catering) 50 %
- Group III (Transport) 20 %
- Group IV (Other) 30 %
- If the subject matter of the contract accommodation and half-board increase, the rates of Group I by 25% and reduce the rates of group II by 25%. The following overall percentages within a service group must not be exceeded:
- Group I (Accommodation) 62,5 %
- Group II (Catering) 37,5 %
- Group III (Transport) 30 %
- Group IV (Other) 20 %
- If the subject matter of the contract, the accommodation with breakfast, then increase the rates by 66.6% in group I and group II reduce the rates of 66.6%. The following overall percentages within a service group must not be exceeded:
- Group I (Accommodation) 83,3 %
- Group II (Catering) 16,7 %
- Group III (Transport) 30 %
- Group IV (Other) 20 %
- If the subject matter of the contract only increase the accommodation so the rates for Group I by 100%; In individual cases, the total percentage of Group I to go 100%. For Group III, it remains with the total percentage of 30% for the group IV in the overall percentage of 20%.